>With a subscriber base of over 11 million World of Warcraft is a great game all by itself. Shown here are 5 must have add-ons to help those who buy wow accounts, buy world of warcraft accounts, or buy aion accounts.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
With a subscriber base of over 11 million World of Warcraft is a great game all by itself. Shown here are 5 must have add-ons to help those who buy wow accounts, buy world of warcraft accounts, or buy aion accounts.
1. QuestHelper: QuestHelper guides players on how to finish quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling the exact location of that Perfect Satyr Horn you can’t find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all quests – and gain experience – as quickly as possible.
2. AtlasLoot Enhanced: AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game. It can access full item tooltips, show drop rates, allow items to be chat linked and to use the dressing room.
3. Atlas Maps: For some reason, Blizzard decided to include beautiful maps for every area of Azeroth except instances. You can still see the area surrounding you in the minimap when you’re in an instance, but never the overall layout of the entire dungeon. This is where Atlas comes in. The core of Atlas is basically an image viewer. However, it’s the images that come with Atlas that make it worthwhile: a map for every instance in the game. Furthermore, the maps are marked with the locations of bosses and other points of interest. Atlas also includes maps of battlegrounds, dungeon locations, flight points, and outdoor raid bosses.
After installing Atlas, players notice a new icon on the minimap that looks like part of a little globe (right-click the icon to drag it around the minimap’s frame). Click this icon to open up the main Atlas window, which displays the maps and legend. Alternatively use the slash-command /atlas. The drop-downs at the top of the window enable navigation between the maps. Lock it in place with the little lock button in the upper-right corner.
At the bottom of the legend is a small text-entry field as well as Search and Reset buttons. Type part of a word or name in the box and click the Search button, and the legend’s entries are reduced to only those that match given text. Note that the search is performed only on the entries for the current map, not all the entries in the database. While not so useful for instances with only a few entries like Ragefire Chasm, the search comes in handy when there are a ton of entries, like for Blackrock Depths or the AtlasMajorCities plug-in.
4. Recount: Recount is a graphical damage meter written by Cryect. This damage meter is a lot of fun to have. It shows who is putting out the most damage in your group, sortable by DPS( damage per second) , Damage taken, healing done, over healing done and so much more. At least one person in every group asks to see the damage meter results. Everybody wants to know who is on top! It makes Instances a lot more fun to compete for the top DPS spot.
5. Healbot: – This AddOn allows for twenty key+mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells and also allowing for twenty key mouse combinations to cast on disabled bars. Usable items can be added to all combos and any existing macro’s can be added to all combos. Targeting, focus, and assist can be added to all combo’s. Healbot also can track and display who has agro in any given encounter. Healbot also can be integrated to perform decursive functions, monitoring buffs, and buffing. Multiple healbots in a party or raid will sync incoming heals. Also built in is an accurate range check at all times for spells and items.
These add-ons are key in performing in end game raiding scenarios. Any customer who buy wow accounts, buy World of Warcraft account, or Buy aion accounts should immediately download them and become accustomed to their functionality.